We will be open daily with 25% capacity. We have done a lot of work to make
sure we provide a healthy and safe environment for all of our guest and staff.
In addition to following State and Federal guidelines on COVID-19, we will
have some new policies in effect after we open.
- Face masks must be worn at all times, except while eating or drinking
- No physical contact between employees or other customers (i.e.
no shaking hands)
- New online order service for food and drinks. No need to leave your lane, just use your phone to place an order.
- Lanes will be limited to groups of 6 per lane (groups larger than
6 can be placed on the same pair but must purchase both lanes)
- Plexiglass guards have also been placed at our front desk and snack bar
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the bowling alley. Please
wash/sanitize your hands frequently throughout your visit
- Restrooms are being equipped with “toe-n-go” hands-free door
- At this time, we request a 2 person limit while using the restroom
- Guests must practice 6 ft. social distancing from other guests and our staff
- We are limiting the amount of lanes to further practice social distancing.
For this reason, we highly recommend you book your lanes online.
Walk-ins will be asked to join our waitlist (if no lanes are available).